Restaurant Monarh works in accordance with all guidelines of the National Government and the RIVM. To ensure your and our safety, we have taken the following measures:
- We do not receive more than 30 guests in our restaurant.
- Reservations are required.
- On arrival, we traige all our guests to ensure that you and our guests are not at any risk.
- Because we are restricted to receive a maximum of 30 guests, we have changed our restaurant setup to ensure the 1.5 meter rule. Provided you visit our restaurant with 2 persons, you do not have to adhere to the 1.5 meter distance rule. Do you, however, wish to adhere to it? Please note this while making your reservation.
- Reservations can be made online for up to 4 guests. For reservations with more than 4 guests, we ask you to contact us by telephone on +31(0)13 – 536 5805.
- Are we fully booked online and is the weather nice? Then contact us by phone. Chances are we still have a table available on our terrace.
- We follow strict protocols (intensive hygiene, personnel working methods and triage) to ensure the risk of contamination for you and our employees is minimized. However, the responsibility remains with our guests. We kindly request our guests not to make reservations if they have any complaints or symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. Complaints are: Increase in body temperature, coughing, pain in the chest / lungs and losing your smell and taste. Consult the RIVM and / or your doctor for more information about the COVID-19 virus.